10 Most Common Lies
- We’ll stay only five minutes
- This will be a short meeting
- I’ll respect you in the morning
- The check is in the mail
- I’m from the government, and I’m here to help you
- This hurts me more than it hurts you
- Your money will be cheerfully refunded
- We service what we sell
- Your table will be ready in a minute
- I’ll start my diet and exercise program tomorrow
Lust is deceptive. God's best for me is Michelle, my wife. Lustful thoughts try to convince the mind of the great pleasure awaiting in the arms of another. What deception! Trouble and only trouble awaits there. Life will never be simple again. Great pain and torment will be caused by following the lure of lust.
The truth of God's word reminds me that a man who has been crucified with Christ can never be offended. The truth of God's word exhorts me that "he who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." The truth is that if the energy spent on an extramarital affair is spent on my marriage it will yield great results in my marriage.
Jesus said, "You shall know the turth, and the truth will set you free." Proverbs 23:23 states, “Buy the truth, and do not sell it, also wisdom and instruction and understanding.” Seek after truth.