Sunday, July 8, 2007

I am sitting here in Frisco, Colorado in the Rocky Mountains thinking about God. Psalms 24:1 declares, " The earth is the Lord’S, and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein." How can a person sit a view God's beauty and not acknowledge the Creator?

I am a person who best heres from God out in His creation. The most significant things I have ever heard from God always came to me outdoors. When I need to clear my head and need direction, I go outside for a walk or a bike ride.

We are all different. I believe there is a place where everyone can find God. Where is your place?

Sure, this is a short post, but remeber that I am on vacation.

Peace,
Stan

1 comment:

Linda Saunders Buckle said...

Read your blog, Stan and I too enjoy the presence of God during the times that I am by trees, water or playing golf by myself.
Hope these are times of refreshing for you and the family.
Our pastor Rick Bloom is taking the whole month of August to be away.
Love, Mom