Sunday, November 9, 2008

Great As It Gets

As I sit in my bed thinking about the last week. Hundreds of people called on the name of the Lord receiving eternal life. Dozens were healed of pain and diseases. A little girl around 10 years old had never been able to speak. She spoke for the first time in her life on Monday night. That's as great as it gets.

I have met people from a different culture. I have bounced all over a brand new country in a van. I spent a couple of days in a dusty village watching the donkey carts pull heavy loads up and down the narrow streets. I watched little old ladies pick cotton. I watched crusty little men cut wheat by hand with a cycle. Then they thrashed it by beating they sheaves over a big rock. Cool, huh.

I have been eating some great new food. Listening to some very interesting music. Having a great time.

The greatest thing is that we get to do it again this week.

Peace,

Stan


No comments: