Saturday, July 19, 2008

And on it goes...

My last blog was about how Life Happens. The example I used was the injury my wife, Michelle, sustained while on vacation in Colorado. She handled that situation very well. She is mending quite well. Thank you.

Speaking of Life Happens. JD Swilley, our youth pastor, came in my office on Monday to inform me that he and Jame are moving the family to Loveland, Colorado to take a position in a church there. I wish I could say that I was prepared for this announcement. However, I was not. Life Happens.

So, we have a big challenge ahead. We need to replace our youth pastor and music leader. These are important roles at Cornerstone Church. I believe that Jehovah Jireh (God who see ahead at supplies our need) is already on the job. He is preparing the right people to fill our vacancies.

Life Happens. Thank God for God.

Peace,

Stan

No comments: