Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hope

The lack of hope is a great tragedy in life. Pearl S. Buck said, "We must have hope or starve to death." I see so many people that have little or no hope. They seem to only be existing in this world, not really living.

Helen Keller has always been such an inspiration to me. She said some amazing things about hope. Here are a couple: "When one door of happiness closes, another opens" and my favorite "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It's what sunflowers do."

Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT), "'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the LORD. 'They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.'" Jeremiah 31:17 (NKJV), "There is hope in your future, says the Lord." Every person with a relationship with God through Jesus Christ has hope for the future.

There is hope for you!

Peace,

Stan

No comments: